Wednesday, December 12, 2012

FitFluential, Running, Snow...December is Full of Surprises

Today has been an interesting week, lots of exciting things are happening in my life, some good and some I'm still not sure about. This week I filled out my official FitFluential ambassador documents and I just can't wait for all the exciting opportunities this may bring, not to mention, the community I will get to interact with and learn from. I will be learning about what my responsibilities are within the next few weeks and am looking forward to 2013.


My first running group on Sunday went great and I enjoyed sharing my love of running with others. It was a fun group to run with and the five members were all different levels, from beginner to experienced racer. It was great to share running with others who want to learn and grow in the sport. Already, a few of the runners are planning on bringing their friends to this Sunday's group. I'm so excited to see this group grow!


Christmas is just around the corner and I am excited for our snowboarding trip! I haven't been in two years and I can't wait to go again. I'm sure I'll have to work myself back up to my former level, not that it was that high to begin with, but I can hardly wait to take on the challenge. It will be nice to get some different workouts in and snowboarding is a killer full body workout!



I'll definitely be taking my Nike Training Club workouts with me on the go with my iPhone and will get great workouts in while I'm away. It'll be a great opportunity to up those minutes and work my way to the 20,000 minute mark, as far as minutes trained goes. If you haven't tried the Nike Traning Club app yet, you need to! It is one of the best fitness apps out there and I highly recommend it for all your training needs. With preplanned workouts and step by step instructions, this app is the perfect fitness trainer.

How are you spending the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment