Saturday, January 5, 2013

Spring Season Race Gear!

The new season is here and my running wardrobe is ready for a change. Here are some of my top picks for race season this spring! 


This women's running jacket looks so comfortable. I love the sphere technology and how warm it keeps me on cold runs. The thumb holes and extra pockets with technology to keep your iPod in place while running are excellent extras that make this hoodie top notch. With a hood to keep out the elements, this jacket has it all, and it comes in three gorgeous colors!



I love running in skirts, but sometimes I want to keep my legs a little warmer. These capri's with an attached over skirt are perfect for chilly morning and evening runs. With side slant pockets and a back zipper, this skirt is perfect for long runs during marathon training to store those extra snacks and fuel. 



This top was created with seamless technology to keep chafing at bay during tough workouts and long runs. It is a great knit fabric that is light enough to give you freedom of movement, but still perform well. Once again, it has thumb holes to keep this shirt in place while your pushing your pace! 



These shoes offer a glove like fit for training and NTC workouts. With plush cushioning and dynamic support, these shoes are perfect for lateral movements during your cross training work. These shoes are extremely flexible and Nike+ Ready.




This yoga mat is very unique and the ridges and dimples provide excellent traction. The colors are so fun and relaxing. I could see myself getting great use out of this mat after my long runs when I need a good stretch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment