Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Motivational Tuesday



Dreams are sometimes hard to reach. But most of the time it is the journey that makes it all worth it. Whether you reach your goal or not, the journey is where you learn and grow the most. The ups and the downs make you a stronger person. Struggle, determination, focus, they all make you stronger. Sweat, tears, success and failure have made me know that I can handle whatever the world throws at me. Here are a few motivational quotes to spur you onward towards your goal and into Beast Mode! 


Hard work will pay off, I promise. You just have to give yourself time. 


Always think positively.  


Live each day to the fullest and don't let anything get you down. 

2 comments:

  1. i love the last quote... i have been using that for motivation for a while now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, I totally agree. It's a great motivational quote.

    ReplyDelete