Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Nike+ Kinect Training - My Halloween Treat

I hope you are all having a great Halloween! I had a great day today, not a traditional Halloween celebration, but still an awesome experience. First, tonight was the evening that I got the new Nike+ Kinect Training game! I demoed the game last night and loved it. The trainers are amazing. Marie Purvis and Alex Molden are two top rated Nike Elite trainers known around the world for their training skills. Now you can train with them in the comfort of your own home. 

Last night I did my first training assessment. At first I was skeptical, but this game it top notch. It really is just like having a personal trainer in your living room and pushes you. After only 12 minutes I was sweating and breathing heavily. This is a great investment in your health and physical fitness and you can also earn Nike Fuel while training and train with friends using the XBOX Live feature. Nike did it right again! 


Nike running also had a great challenge today to run on Halloween. They hinted that a surprise would be waiting when you synced your run with NikePlus. Of course I couldn't miss this opportunity and went out for a quick three mile run after work. Once I synced my run I got this badge in my trophy case! It definitely made me feel better about eating some mint chocolate chip ice cream tonight. 


I hope you all had an amazing and safe holiday. Now it's time to plan for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's! I love this time of year. So much fun to look forward to and exciting races for Charity. How are you keeping training fresh? 

1 comment:

  1. OOOooo so I only have a wii, but I am considering getting an xbox depending on how good this is (and if there is anything else I would use an xbox for!). Looking forward to you posting more information on this! and good luck for all your races ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete