Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Athleta Wish List

It's about time I do another workout gear wish list! I always have a wish list much longer than I can afford, but that's what makes it a wish list. Here are some of my recent favorites from the new Athleta Fall collection. The first outfit I want is for my yoga practice. I love Athleta pants and tops because they come in long lengths and are perfect for someone nearly 5'11" like me. This outfit is the perfect amount of function and style. The pants come in long lengths, score! Also, the pattern is flattering and they move with your body during practice. The top is lightweight and stays snug around the waist during yoga practice without riding up. This is one winning combination!


Next up is a great running outfit for when you want to be warm and cute. I would wear this out for a run and still feel comfortable enough to grab a bite to eat at a cafe or stop by the grocery store without changing after my sweat session. The top is long sleeve to keep away the early morning chill and fitted so it doesn't ride up on your run. The capri's are super comfortable and provide just the right amount of compression with a fun, skirt over top. Run in style in these two essentials! Quite possibly my next fall marathon outfit!


Last but definitely not least is my casual outfit. I love zip-up hoodies and Athleta makes some of the best! I happen to have the Batwing and Robin pullover hoodie and am in love with it. It just makes sense that a zip-up would be a great addition. The fabric is soft and it's a super cute style. For hiking the Northpeak pant gets the job done! This pant comes in long lengths for me and is adjustable with a cinch up system that allows you to change the length on the go. There are also six pockets to store all your hiking or game day needs! For yoga, studio or hiking, the Namaste bra is awesome. The straps in the back are an adorable criss-cross pattern and it has light support for low-impact activities. 


Athleta is a great store for finding functional, stylish products for your active lifestyle. Their yoga, running and hiking styles are some of my favorites! Athleta stands behind each and every one of their products. They offer a 100% guarantee on all their products and that in itself is a huge incentive for me to shop with them. They know their product and they care enough to stand behind it. 

Athleta also offers free in-store classes such as yoga, Zumba and run club! Be sure to check our your local store or shop online at Athleta.com. For sneak peaks of their upcoming collection and insider news be sure to follow them on Facebook!

What's on your workout wish list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment