Friday, September 7, 2012

New Gear for the Final Countdown!


I got my flight details and hotel stay information this week for the Nike Women's Marathon and could not be more excited! The marathon is just over a month away and actually seeing my weekend details in print really brought it home that my training is on the downswing. Bring it on San Francisco! I've been training my heart out and I know I am ready!

This week was a new gear week! With the Nike Women's Marathon just 5 weeks away, it's time to break in some new gear. I just love each item and have been trying them the past few days. I wore my new running shoes, the Lunar Glide+ 4's today and loved the cushioning. You can check out the items I received below and feel free to follow the links if you want to check them out on the Nike Store Website. 

The mesh panel down the back provides excellent breathability and the tank is the perfect length and doesn't ride up during my long runs. It's an instant favorite!

These capri's are awesome. They have a great zip pocket on the side, instead of the back, for easy access to your keys or a power bar. Also, there are reflective accents on the pant legs to keep you safe when running in low light conditions. Winner!

Nike Mixed Method Training Tank
This is the softest tank ever! I barely felt like it was there. If you are looking for a lightweight top with flat seams to minimize chafing than look no further that this tank!


These shoes are amazing! They offer great support with minimal weight. I love the updated flywire addition to the lacing system, it creates a glove like fit. My new favorite runners! I'm taking them on their first long run this weekend. 18 miles of pure bliss!

What are your favorite training pieces? I'd love to know. Share your thoughts in a comment below. Happy training!


No comments:

Post a Comment