Saturday, November 10, 2012

Winter Wish List

It's time again for another Nike wish list! As the temperatures get colder and it becomes easier to stay inside and run on the treadmill or not at all, these products will get you up and out the door while keeping you warm on your long run of holiday race!



I love hoodies and this one is perfect for keeping you warm and dry. The wool keeps you warm even while you sweat and the longer length keeps this top in place while you move and go for that personal best race time! 



I have 3 pairs of these running capri's and I love every one of them. They are the perfect length, are reflective for early morning or evening runs and feature a side zip pocket to keep your house key or phone safe. 



This jacket is so warm and the interior is butter soft. With reflective elements and hand warmers this jacket will keep you running in style. It has bonded zipper pockets and is a bit longer so that it doesn't ride up while you are running. It is the perfect winter must have!



These shoes allow your feet to run naturally. I like them for shorter distances when I want to make my feet work hard and get stronger. They are treated to keep water out and your feet dry so you can take on the elements and finish your run without your feet sloshing around in your shoe. 


The perfect gift for the holidays. This came out just in time to match the snow that you will be running through. I have had a Fuelband since April and I love how much it pushes me to stay active throughout the day. I compete with friends and my previous personal best, as well as interact with the Nike Fuelband team on Twitter! This band is one of the best workout motivators you can get. It's like having a personal trainer telling you to work harder every minute of every day. I have countless friends and coworkers ask me about it and I just can't stop spreading the Fuelband love! The White Ice is top on my wish list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment