Thursday, November 22, 2012

What I'm Thankful For


2012 was a year that I was extremely thankful for. I became a better runner, met many new friends, excelled at my job and was able to push myself daily towards my goals. My top 5 things I'm thankful for are:

  1. My health and the ability to push myself every day.
  2. My huge Twitter and online social community that motivates and inspires me in my fitness and life goals.
  3. The opportunity to be a Nike Women's Marathon Ambassador for the 2012 Nike Women's Marathon and the incredible opportunity I had there to meet with old friends and make new ones.  One step closer to my goal of eventually working for Nike.
  4. A job with incredible co-workers, boss and friends.
  5. My family and friends. They are always here to support me in everything that I do and I am thankful for them every day. 
Did I forget anything? What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment