Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My Kona Kase Review!

April Kona Kase

I heard about Kona Kase from a few of my friends and through the Fit Approach and Fitfluential communities. I have been wondering about it for quite a while. Last month I was lucky enough to receive a Kona Kase of my own to test out and review. I was surprised by how many different treats were inside!   

I love KIND bars already, so I was thrilled to get one of those. I loved the chocolate coconut Zing bar and now I have to find a store to purchase more from. Also, the Brown Sugar and Rosemary Cashews from Barbara Llewellyn were delicious! I haven't tried all of the goodies yet, but I am working my way through the box this month and I am impressed so far. I'm considering signing up when I'm more settled after our move. 

Here are the details you need to know. Kona Kase is a monthly subscription nutrition box. It is $15 a month. You have the freedom to cancel at anytime. Here is what you get: 
  • Eight (8) awesome nutritional products each month
  • Inspirational quotes, stories and training tips

If you want to sign up to receive your own Kona Kase each month you can sign up at KonaKase.com. When you sign up be sure to enter the code FF2  at checkout to get your first month for only $10! This is an amazing deal. I got 10 different products to try and we all know in a health food store each different thing can be between $2 and $3. 

The thing I like about this monthly subscription is that I get to try new nutrition products each month that I wouldn't otherwise see in the few stores I usually go into. I get to be surprised by fun new products each month. Some of them I will like and others I won't. The exciting thing is that with so many options, I am sure to find new things that will fuel my athletic performance and complement my healthy living lifestyle. 

Have you tried Kona Kase before? If not, would you consider it? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like an awesome deal! I've had the Bula box once cuz the first one was free and I wasn't impressed. Mainly because what I got where these "relaxation" or "stimulation" pills while really I was looking more for protein powders and food stuff. The Kona Kase looks more like something I'd be interested in :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the rest of the boxes are like this I think it's a great deal. I love all the real food products!

      Delete