Thursday, May 9, 2013

Pretty Muddy Mother's Day and Some Athleta Love!

This weekend is Mother's Day! How many of you are doing Mother's Day races with your mom's? Unfortunately, I will be about 500 miles away from my mom, so we won't be racing together, but I'll be giving her a call and letting her know how special she is. I just heard today that the Pretty Muddy Women's Race series is giving a discount to moms and daughters when they register for the race together. Just enter the code: MUDDYMOMMA at registration this weekend and you get $15 off registration. If you want to win an entry for you and your mom, head on over to the Pretty Muddy Facebook page and enter their contest. When/if you sign up for the race in Sacramento I hope you will join my team! Just join the Sweat Pink team with a 9am start time. I hope I see you at the race!


With so many fun races coming up, I am really excited for this summer race season! I just wish the weather here in California were a little cooler. Next week I get to meet up with my Roseville Running Crew again and I couldn't be more excited! If you're in the area stop by and run with us! We meet at the Athleta Galleria store in the Galleria Mall and run the nearby streets and trails! It's a great time and you won't want to miss it. Check out their schedule of free classes here!

Speaking of Athleta, I am just loving all their summer gear. They have some amazing swim gear, tri gear and running gear. I can't wait to check out some of their items and start training for my first triathlon with them. I also want to get some fun summer beach and casual wear. I really want this adorable Printed Shorebreak Dress. It is so cute on and so comfortable. Definitely on my wish list! 


What are you looking forward to this summer? Do you have any special races coming up? Are you running with your mom this weekend? What summer gear can you not live without?  Let me know in the comments below!

~Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment