Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Get NTC FIT With Me In 2014!


Today is the final day of 2013. This year has been a great one for training and in 2014 I plan to take it to the next level. I hope you will all join me! I have an exciting announcement for all of my fellow Nike Training Club fans. First, the app has been updated and can be even more personalized to you with individual training plans and integration with the Nike Running App. Second, there are now community forums for you to interact with other Nike Training Club users around the world. 

I was fortunate enough to be invited by Nike Women to be a Captain of the #NTCFIT community group and would love for you to all join me on the site. You can login by clicking this link: #NTCFIT Community. I will be on the site often to help answer your questions, share my training tips and help motivate you to keep training strong! 


As a special bonus, during the month of January I am running another NTC challenge! For this challenge I want you to set up a training program on the new NTC App. Commit to following the personalized program you have set for yourself in January and share your progress on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook with the Hashtags: #NTCFIT and #NTCJANUARY14. Be sure to let me know that you are joining the challenge in the comments below. I'd love to hear what program you are doing as well and what you think of the App. 

As a special bonus I am going to give away a prize pack or two at the end of the challenge! The prize pack with include some tasty fitness snacks, Feetures! socks and some other items I will be collecting throughout the month of January. Stay on track and work hard and you will be entered to win! 


2014 will be a year for taking chances, pushing past your limits and becoming a better version of you. I have big goals in the fitness world as well as my career and together we can motivate and inspire each other to reach our dreams. 

~Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment