Monday, September 12, 2011

Feeling Your Best

I recently got married and the weeks before and after the wedding were filled with planning, moving, and travel. I usually workout 1-2 hours a day and these past 3 weeks I have hardly done any exercise. Needless to say, I am a bit addicted to exercise and the lack-there-of left me a slightly unhappy person. Just this past week I have begun working out again and my legs have been aching from the strain. But I have never been happier. The old saying "no pain, no gain" could not be more true.

Ah exercise, how I have missed you... Keep this in mind when you feel like you want to stay in bed and skip your morning workout. Exercise will give you endorphins to make you feel happier, will give you more energy, and the health benefits are astounding!

No comments:

Post a Comment