Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ekin

My dream job is to work for Nike and I just found the perfect job for me. Becoming a Nike "Ekin." This job sounds amazing! The idea behind this job is to be a wealth of Nike knowledge and to impart that knowledge to sales associates and Nike enthusiasts everywhere. I can't imagine a better job for me. The only problem, the limited number of jobs like this available. So far I have found one posting and it is for North Carolina, unfortunately I can't move my husband and I out to NC for this, but if one ever comes open in the Sacramento/Bay Area I will be sure to apply.

I've been following Nike since I was 10 years old and even wrote down my goal to work for them at that young age. I have never veered from this dream and continue seeking out opportunities. I have merchandised Nike socks through Winston Retail Solutions, a private merchandising company, been a Nike Fit Model through Sports Unlimited Talent Agency, and participated in numerous contests on NikeWomen, finishing in the top 10 for the Nike Field Reporter competition. Currently I am a Nike Product Tester and enjoy every minute of testing Nike tennis products and offering my feedback. Unfortunately none of these jobs have turned into full time Nike opportunities.

With everything that I have done, I know that someday I will realize my dream and I will never quit seeking out opportunities to work for this amazing company. My passion can't be matched and all I need is that one great opportunity, because when it comes I will be there to seize it. Nike, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment