Monday, October 3, 2011

Nike Women's Marathon

The Nike Women's Marathon is coming up very soon. I can hardly wait. On October 16th I will be an official marathoner! I couldn't be more excited. It's been a long journey with training, injuries, and a marriage, but I finally made it. While I didn't reach my final training goal due to a knee injury, I know that I will complete this race and be better prepared for my next one. I can't imagine a better first race either. It has always been my dream to work for Nike and running this race will give me more information on how Nike runs events outside of their apparel and shoe sales. If you haven't yet trained for an event or a race I encourage you to set a goal and go for it. There is no better feeling than achieving a goal. So get out there and start training today!

No comments:

Post a Comment