Monday, October 31, 2011

espnW

I just received this thank-you note from espnW regarding an essay I wrote to them for a competition. Thanks so much espnW! I just love that they cared enough to recognize my efforts and acknowledge me as a fan. It just goes to show that when you follow your heart and write about something you truly care about good things happen. I hope to someday be involved in an organization as focused on advancing women and sports as espnW.

If you haven't checked out their website head on over to espnw.com. Their website focuses on women and sports and is a great resource for fans and industry professionals to keep up on current trends and live scores. They also have a twitter account and you can follow them and get up to date scores as well as motivational quotes. Check it out today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment