Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Winning Ways


Before the Nike Women's Marathon Jay Blahnik ran a Twitter contest asking for his followers to complete the sentence "I Run to Be_______." I replied with "I run to be ferocious and fierce!" Well a week later I discovered that I won the contest and just today my prize arrived in the mail. My bright and shiny new Nike Duffle bag! It came with all the bells and whistles, a wet/dry bag, shoe bag, yoga mat pocket, fun inside print and two bonus headbands. I just love the color too! Thank you Jay Blahnik and Nike! You definitely made my week.

For your chance to participate in upcoming contests follow @NikeWomen and @JayBlahnik on Twitter. They also offer great diet and fitness tips. You won't regret it and you might be their next winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment