Monday, November 7, 2011

Follow Your Dreams

Working out at the gym is always the highlight of my day. I love feeling my body moving and my muscles getting stronger. Today, as I was doing my routine of squats, push-ups, lunges and TRX moves one of the trainers asked me if I just had a crazy routine that I did or if I was a professional trainer. I said no, but someday I hope to be. He was very helpful in recommending certifications for becoming a trainer and promoting the field.

This got me thinking about why I sit behind a desk all day when what I really love is fitness. Why do something I dislike when I could be doing something I love? While I won't be quitting my current job any time soon, I do plan on getting my trainer certification and testing out that career field. I plan on following my dreams and right now those dreams are pointing me towards fitness. 

Who knows, maybe someday I will be the next Jillian Michaels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment