Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nike Free TR Fit

After weeks of perusing websites, trying on shoes, and going back and forth between all the shoe options out there, I finally settled on a pair of Nike Free TR's.
The smile on my face has not left me for days. I love working out in my Nike Free's. They are so light on my feet that I sometimes forget I am wearing shoes. And their flexibility is unmatched. I folded the shoe in half and it sprang back as if it were a boomerang, always returning to where it originated.

I can't believe I didn't own a pair sooner. Now I want to buy them in every color and version (they come in a style made for winter training). The winter version is treated to keep the cold and wetness of winter out, while allowing your feet to breathe.

My Christmas list this year has a lot of Nike products on it. Hopefully some of my wishes will come true! If you haven't checked out the Nike Free TR's, do so soon, you won't regret it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment