Monday, November 28, 2011

NTC Challenge!



If you are looking for some motivation to get that workout in every day then follow @nikegetfit on Twitter and everyday you will receive a new NTC (Nike Training Club) workout to do. All you have to do is download the app for you iphone or ipad and you can take your workout on the go! No matter where you are you no longer have an excuse to miss a workout. This app worked so well for me over Thanksgiving. When I was unable to get out of the house and a thousand miles away from the gym I just pulled out my trusty iphone and let it give me a killer 45 minute workout!

This is by far the best training app I have tried, and I have tried a lot of them. Not only does it time every move, but it also shows you a video so you can see the correct form. No matter how fit you think you are, this app will make you work hard. With three different levels; beginner, intermediate, and advanced, there is always a workout for your mood. I even do the fifteen minute workouts on my breaks at work, they are the perfect way to get my blood flowing and my heart pumping. So far I have logged 4515 minutes and am still going strong. 



Another perk to this app is the fact that you can be some of the first women to try out Nike's revolutionary workouts. With NTC classes popping up at studios and gyms all over the country, I can only imagine that it will be coming live to a city near you in the coming months. 

Check it out today, you won't regret it. Thanks Nike, and thanks Marie Purvis - Nike International Trainer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment