Friday, November 11, 2011

Inspiration

What inspires you to rise to new heights? What drives you to achieve more? For me, I get inspiration from others that have gone before me. Professional athletes drive me to push myself more in the gym, they show me that I can always train and practice to get better at anything I do. Even at such a high level athletes are always training to improve and this inspires me to reach for more.

I may never become a professional athlete, but I can certainly train like one. I have recently begun playing tennis again so I have realized my need for inspiration. In this instance my inspiration comes from professional players like Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, and Caroline Wozniacki. When I see their fire, their relentless drive to achieve more and to be the best they can be, I can't help but feel inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment