Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Nike Running Gear Guide

Getting the proper gear for your sport can make a world of difference in how well you train. It also doesn't hurt if it looks good too! I love the new site on Nike Women that asks you questions about your training to direct you to the best products for your sport. You start by choosing a category or look, such as shoes, apparel, etc. Next, you choose your sport and the place you may train. For example, if you are looking for shoes for tennis you will need to specify indoor or outdoor shoes. Next, they give you a list of products specially formulated for that sport. Pretty neat. I could spend hours going through all these great products, but my bank account keeps my spending at bay.

Here are a few of my favorite products found in the running category:

 Nike Running Dress $84 

The fabric on this dress is so lightweight, I could imagine running for miles in this and barely feeling it. Definitely at the top of my birthday list - which just happens to be at the end of April! Also, it has a fun feminine feel and wicks sweat away well. 

Nike Running Tailwind Women's Tank Top $42

With it's v-neck and racerback features this tank is sure to be a hit. Still feminine, but with all the support you need for a run. And it comes in 6 different colors. 


Nike Relay Women's Running Capri's $58

I love the slim fit and smooth lines of these capris. Also, you can fold the top down and sport Nike's motto while you run. Just Do It! 

Nike Free Run+ 3 $100

The flex grooves and dynamic fit system make these shoes the most flexible and stable of running shoes. I love the ability to feel like I have free range of motion and support. These have my approval.




No comments:

Post a Comment