Saturday, July 14, 2012

I'm a Lucky Girl!

Nike Women have struck again! Friday afternoon another package dropped on my doorstep. I was so excited to open it. Inside was another batch of incredible Nike gear. New items that I can mix and match in my ever growing training apparel collection. There is something about getting new gear that seems to push me to run harder and stronger the next day and this morning my 7 mile run was run at a great pace and I felt stylish the whole time. This package was full of bright colors and really made me feel excitement for summer training. 


My favorite item is the Nike+ Sportwatch GPS! Nike Women must have seen my wish list when they sent me this one. It is such a great tool for running and tracking pace and distance. I love using the watch when I don't want to have a heavy armband with my phone for GPS. The watch is perfect, lightweight and simple to use. Plus the colors are great! Grey and blue are my favorite colors and it matches my new shirt and capris! I'll be rocking my new watch all week. 


The Nike Loose Tri-Blend T-shirt is very soft and lightweight. I think the only downside is the extremely loose fit. I think I could get away with an extra small, not the medium I have. It is meant to be loose, but if you like a tighter fit like me, I would order a size or two down.

The Relay Women's Running Capris are amazing! They fit so well and are super soft fabric. The back pocket to store your keys or phone in is on the side which is a great place to put it. I can reach it better when it is on the side instead of the back and it's the perfect size. These will get a lot of use. I already tried them during my NTC Yoga session and they will soon be taken out on a run!


The Nike Twisted Tempo Shorts are so cute! I love Nike's tempo shorts and these put a great twist on their original design. The colors are great, green and grey, and are perfect for keeping me cool. They make me think of cool breezes in spring even when it is 100 degrees outside. These shorts will have many miles logged soon. As Nike Women's Marathon training picks up they are going to be one of my top picks for training gear.

The Nike Epic Crew Sweatshirt is another staple in my growing Nike wardrobe. It is lightweight and fits a bit loose, perfect for cool early morning workouts, to wear during yoga class and for slipping on post workout and lounging around the house. I put it on last night after being out a a tennis match till 11pm. I was freezing and this top helped to warm me up, plus it is so soft. I didn't want to take it off. 


I love my new Nike Overdye Women's Racerback Tank Top. It has a mesh back and a loose fit so it is perfect for long runs. It is just light enough to wear and not feel weighed down. I have already looked in to more colors. I love it! I took it out on a 7 mile run this morning and it did not let me down. I kept cool the whole time! 

The Nike Victory Shape Bra is so supportive and a great color. Perfect for wearing under my new tank or by itself. I also wore it this morning and loved the bright color and fantastic fit. Great product! Check it out!

Nike knows how to please and they hit a home run with these new products. Thanks to them I will be training in style. What are your favorite training products and gear?

How I felt on my run this morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment