Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Nike Life

Nike Women is on Pinterest! I am so excited about this! Just another way for me to drool over all their amazing workout gear, fit models and share with my friends and followers. Immersing myself in their pins was far too easy and I could spend hours looking through their photos and repinning everything!


Pinterest is such a great place for Nike Women to be because all of their ads and looks are just incredible. Every pin seems to tell a story and I can just imagine myself becoming what they show in their pictures: strong, fit, fierce and hooked on Nike! Be sure to check them out.

Immersing myself in the world of Nike comes naturally to me. Even now that I am away from my Oregon roots and farther from my dream job at Nike headquarters in Beaverton, OR, social media still keeps me feeling like I am interacting with them on a personal level. I am learning every day about the company, it's culture and way of business.

One of the Nike PR girls I follow on Twitter is Heidi Burgett, and she is amazing at promoting the brand. She travels the world inspiring and promoting Nike. Today, she shared a story via Twitter about an extraordinary Nike employee. You can read the full story here. Basically, Joe has worked at Nike for over 30 years and IS THE NIKE BRAND. He works hard every day. From his beginnings in the warehouse, to his current position setting up meetings and events in the Tiger Woods Center, Joe lives the brand and is the heart of Nike.

Commitment, loyalty and passion shared by employees and through employees is what makes this brand great. I can only hope that one day I get the chance to prove to Nike my dedicated spirit and live my dreams while sharing my passion. Until that day, I will continue to share my passion with you and keep you updated on all things fitness and all things NIKE!


No comments:

Post a Comment