Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Please Santa, I've Been Really Good This Year!

Please Santa?! I've been really good this year! All of these items can easily fit on the sleigh, and if not - a gift card will always do!

It's time for another wish list! So here goes...my top gifts for this Christmas season! They all seem to have the same theme with Nike Running products at the top of the list!




What can I say? Strategically placed stretchy panels, waterproof finish, wind blocker, waterproof zipper, mesh inserts and an adjustable hood with removable face gaiter. And the best part - long sleeves and thumb holes!




I love my Lunarglide 4's! I can't get enough of them, but they just didn't stand up to the elements this past Sunday for the California International Marathon. My problem, I didn't have the Shield version! This shoe has a weatherized mesh on the upper to keep rain out and your feet dry and running strong! It also has a reflective upper and a glove like fit. I truly do feel like I am running on clouds when I have this shoe on. 




I am always cold! This shirt is the perfect combination of heat and style. With cozy insulating fabric and a slouchy neck that can be pushed up or down, it's perfect for keeping the elements at bay. With a longer length and thumbholes to keep the sleeves from riding up, this shirt has it all! 



The panels on the front create a wind and water barrier, keeping you dry and comfortable during your runs. Also, the fabric is warm and sweat wicking so you can focus on your run and not on your pants. The double waisted band is comfortable and stays put too. Yes, I need these!




My phone needs to be protected during all my fitness activities, and what better way to do that than to have a phone that is a constant reminder of what I want to do? Run, run, run! Thank you to Tim Catalano and Adam Goucher, authors of the amazing running book, Run the Edge, for selling this great stocking stuffer (hint, hint!).

Stay tuned for more of my wish list's leading up to Christmas and share with me your top gifts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment