Friday, March 15, 2013

Serena Williams Core Power for NTC


The Nike Training Club (NTC) app for Android and iPhone offers an amazing full body workout from the comfort of your own home. The exciting thing about the NTC application is that it offers real workouts from certified trainers and professional athletes that have been tested in the gym and on the field. These workouts are taught live at 24 Hour fitness locations, studios and Nike stores and events around the country. I first started using the app a few years ago and have since worked out with it for over 14,000 minutes. Yes, it keeps track!

I have had the privilege of doing a live NTC class at the Nike Women's Marathon in 2011, last year at Nike World Headquarters in Beaverton, OR, and have used the app for 3-4 workouts every week. I love how it challenges and changes my body. With constant updates and new workouts from professional athletes and Nike elite trainers, the Nike Training Club app has it all!


I teamed up with Nike Women for the Serena Williams NTC "Core Power" workout launch and can't wait to share this workout with you all. I did it for the first time last night and my abs were feeling it today. It definitely worked my core and abdominal muscles.

The Serena Williams "Core Power" bonus workout is a fifteen minute, high intensity workout consisting of five exercises that you perform three times. The "Stability Ball Transfer" is one of my favorite drills on this new workout. Check out the photo below for a breakdown of this exercise performed by Serena Williams herself.


Keep your eyes on my blog, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest for more exclusive content and my thoughts on this great new workout! Until then, enjoy this motivational photo from Serena Williams and go download the Nike Training Club app now, or check it out at a 24 hour fitness location or Nike store near you! 


Happy Training!

~Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment