Monday, March 18, 2013

Tennis Season, Training and Exclusive Serena Williams Content!


With the tennis season in full swing, the Nike Women team could not have released the Serena Williams Core Power workout at a better time. With the first Grand Slam of the year already completed in Australia and the conclusion of the BNP Paripas Open in Indian Wells, CA this Sunday, now is the perfect time to promote Serena Williams new workout! With the Sony Ericsson Open beginning tomorrow, I'm going to be rooting for Serena. 

To prepare for her upcoming tournament and to get me in the spirit, I am going to be doing her 15 minute Core Power workout for the Nike Training Club app for iPhone and Android this week. One of my favorite drills is featured below, the Stability Ball Transfer. I encourage you to download the app and do her entire workout, but if you only have time to do this drill, do it for one minute and repeat 3-4 times. Your abs will thank you! 


When you finish doing this drill, let me know what you think? Also, my fellow Sister In Nike has started a 30 day challenge with the Serena Williams Core Power workout. To join, just let her know on her blog and check out her challenge post here. What do you have to do to join, just commit to doing the workout once a day for every day in April. You won't regret it! Let me know if you decide to join! 

No comments:

Post a Comment