Monday, March 4, 2013

Come Get Muddy with Me!

Come get a little muddy with me at the Sacramento Pretty Muddy Women's Mud Run! I am all about running, getting dirty, and having fun with a team of great girls! The Pretty Muddy Women's Mud Run is coming to Sacramento's Granite Park on June 29, 2013 and I will be there! I was lucky enough to be chosen as a Pretty Muddy Run ambassador and I want you to meet me at this race. What are some of the perks you may ask?

Perks of the Race: 
  • 5k Course
  • Women only (sorry boys)
  • Lots of Mud
  • Fun Obstacles
  • Epic Finish Line Party
Why wouldn't you want to do this race? Sacramento is gorgeous this time of year and it's the perfect way to welcome summer days. Join my team with my other Sweat Pink sisters online and register here. Just register under the team name "Sweat Pink" with the 9am start time and we can get a little muddy together. Hope I see you there!


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I wish you could join the run too! They do have events all over the country, so maybe there is one near you!

      Delete