Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas in January!

I just got the best hoodie yesterday. It was on my Christmas wish list and while it arrived a bit late, I am still excited to test it out. It is so warm. I love the thermal fabric and the hem is extra long so it is great for my long torso. I tested it out in Pilates class, which was one of the coldest fitness rooms I have been in recently. It kept me toasty warm, and the high, slouchy neck was perfect. Great design Nike Women!  You can check it out here, and guess what ladies, it's on sale! 



I just got my digital trophy from the Anywhere5K I ran. Check it out! This is going to have to go up on my vision board for future goals! I would love to start getting faster and challenge others at races. Can you tell that I'm a bit competitive? Watch out 2013!


Also, today, I picked up a tube of Nuun hydration tabs at Fleet Feet, our local running store. I first discovered Nuun hydration tabs at the Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco. They used them throughout the race at all the water stations. They have a great flavor and really kept me hydrated. They are electrolytes without the added sugar of Gatorade and other sports drinks and that is what I love about them. Also, you can throw the bottle in your purse and add them to water anywhere, they are so convenient! One of my Twitter friends recently suggested the Tri-berry flavor and I must say it is delicious! Definitely a must try! Let me know what you think when you test them out.



No comments:

Post a Comment