Saturday, January 26, 2013

Nike Takes to the Studio

This past week has been very busy. With running, basketball, and watching the Australian Open tennis tournament every evening, I have been extremely busy! Sorry that I have been neglecting the blog, but here's a quick post to catch you up to date!

This past week I have experimented with becoming vegan, and so far so good. I really haven't struggled much, except when a huge pizza was sitting on the counter - covered in cheese, but I held strong. I must say I have felt a bit better and my skin seems to be clearer. I am enjoying the challenge and can't wait to see what this does for my running ability. I have found a lot of great recipes to try, so I am looking forward to giving them a shot soon.

I just found these crazy shoes on the Nike Pinterest page. The Nike Studio Wrap looks like such a great idea. I love doing barefoot classes at the gym, such as kickboxing, taekwondo and yoga. These shoes would offer great traction and be a unique sight at the gym. I can't wait to try them out in February when Nike releases them online and in stores. What do you think?


How has your training been going? I know some of my friends have been crushing their mileage recently and are beginning to train for upcoming races. I have hit 70 miles for this month and am hoping to be close to 100 my January 30. 

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes look crazy, but I can definitely see how they would work well. I'll be checking them out when they come out!

    xx Kait

    ChickadeeSays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, let me know when you do. They are different, but I think they just might be an amazing gym accessory.

      Delete