Thursday, February 16, 2012

Courage to Try


No matter how big, or how small one might be, there is no excuse for not pushing yourself to be your best and train hard. The task itself may be daunting but if you never start you will never know what you can accomplish. No one has ever regretted working towards a goal, because it's not about achieving the goal, it's really about the process.

Don't get me wrong, I love to achieve a goal, the feeling is amazing. I just know that the achievement of that goal would not be nearly as sweet if I didn't take the time in my everyday life to work towards that goal. Pushing the limits of what I can and can't do is something I really enjoy and it has it's rewards. No matter how big the task I know that if I write down small steps and work towards the end goal with a carefully laid out plan I will accomplish what I have set out to do.

Don't be afraid to fail, be afraid of not having the courage to try. Nothing that was worth having has ever come easily. In order to truly appreciate the victory you must have experienced the journey along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment