Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New Situations

New situations are a little bit nerve wracking sometimes. They can be a great opportunity to learn new things and to meet new people, but I have to be honest, I don't always seek out new situations. Tonight I stepped out of my comfort zone and met a group of ladies who were forming a tennis league. After I got out the nerves and met the ladies on the USTA tennis team I was hooked.

I love sports of all kinds and the team spirit that comes with group sports. I have always enjoyed the shared love of the game and the team camaraderie. I was never sure if I could have that after I left college and my teammates on the basketball team. Tonight, I think that I found that again. I am looking forward to the coming tennis season and many seasons to come. So get out of your comfort zone and go try something new. You'll be glad you did.




No comments:

Post a Comment