Saturday, June 2, 2012

May Challenge ReCap



The month of May I had big goals, and became even more busy than usual. My marketing deadlines picked up with the Sacramento Capitals World TeamTennis and work and workouts seemed daunting. Never one to back down from a challenge, I created a schedule and made a plan to stick to my goals. I am proud to say that I completed both challenges. I ran 100.15 miles in the month of May with nikeplus+ and completed 1200 minutes of Nike Training Club workouts. 

I barely completed this challenge and my last workout came down to the wire at 11pm on May 31, but I would not let myself fail when I was so close. I pushed myself to complete two final 45 minute NTC workouts and run three miles to complete my goals. It helped that I have so many motivational #sistersinnike that have joined me in these challenges. I felt like I couldn't let them down!

As an added bonus I hit the 10,000 minute mark with Nike Training Club. This is a real achievement and a true measurement of my hard work and training over the last year. Now I just need to keep pushing myself and kick the next few months into high training gear! My marathon is in 4 1/2 months so I have a lot of work ahead of me.

My new NTC challenge for June is a daily abs challenge. It only requires 15 minutes a day so it won't be too taxing, but at the same time will be challenging and hopefully make a transformation in my core. Care to join me? Just 15 minutes a day!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!
    WAY TO GO RE:NTC MILESTONE AND 100 MILE MARK :)

    ReplyDelete