Monday, June 18, 2012

Motivational Monday


Kara Goucher wins US Half Marathon Championship!

My favorite runner, Kara Goucher, won the US Half Marathon Championship in Duluth, MN this past weekend. She is my absolute favorite runner and I was excited to see her win and set a course record! Since that race I have been looking for some great quotes to pump me up for training and inspire me to run faster and stronger. Here are my favorites:

"I've had to learn through experiences not to be afraid to fail. You don't know what the future holds for you. You can hope your dreams come true, but you have to be fearless. I don't want to look back and think, What if?" -Nastia Lukin

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Like the marathon, life can sometimes be difficult, challenging and present obstacles, however if you believe in your dreams and never ever give up, things will turn out for the best." -Meb Keflezighi

Have a dream, make a plan, go for it. You'll get there. I promise." -Zoe Koplowitz

Do you have a favorite motivational quote that you would like to add? Shoot me a comment below. I would love to read it and add it to my list!


No comments:

Post a Comment