Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Nike Wish List

My Nike Wish List 
Because they just can't stop innovating for a better tomorrow.

I always have a huge Nike wish list, here are a few things that are on my list and that I feel are great running tools. Check them out and let me know what you think. 



These Nike+ Training shoes are on the top of my wish list. They come out June 29! They track your workouts and body movement. LOVE!

Nike GPS Sportwatch
This color just makes me want to run longer and harder.

Nike Free Run+ 3
Incredibly soft and supported


Nike Pro Hypercool Women's Training Tank 
The ventilation in this tank is amazing!

Nike Free Twist 
The polka dots are so cute and feminine!

Nike 2" Running Shorts
I love the short length and tight compression fit!


Nike Tailwind Women's Running Tank
Adorable when layered and comes in beautiful colors.


Nike Women's Running Dress
So feminine and cute, the fabric is the lightest around and it breathes easily. Great paired with capris. I tried this on this weekend and wanted it so bad! I just need to decide on a color...



This is going on the top of my Christmas wish list. I am so excited to get the chance to train with top Nike trainers and track my forms and progress! 

Ipod Nano
It may not be Nike, but I am in need of a new ipod to run with and this one is the perfect size! Plus, it comes with Nike technology inside!

What are some of the things on your wish list? 


No comments:

Post a Comment