Monday, June 4, 2012

My Motivational Bloggers


I thought I would give a shout out to the newest member of the blogging community. Welcome Tiara! She just started a fitness blog sharing her NTC and fitness journey. Check out her blog NTC Journey and follow her fitness goals and join her #ntcJuneabs challenge! This challenge is a commitment to doing 15 minutes of abs every day with the Nike Training Club app for iphone and ipad. It's a great way to stay motivated to work out those abs. She motivates me to train harder every day and I know you will find her inspirational as well!

Also, don't forget about my other favorite bloggers: Marie Purvis (@NikeGetFit) at All Things Fitness, a Nike Master trainer, developer of the NTC app, and soon to be xbox Kinect star this coming holiday season, she gives great fitness advice and is going to train me for the Nike Women's Marathon in October. A great blogger to follow, you won't regret reading her blog!

Yoga Eat Run is another excellent blogger who shares her fitness goals, advice and life with women everywhere. She is an inspiration and a class act who will get you motivated to get your foot out the door and onto some HIIT Training. A soon to be NASM certified trainer, you won't want to miss a word of this fitness superstar's advice.

And finally, one of my earliest fitness blog finds, be sure to check out iheartspandex, an inspirational fitness and fashion blogger. She was the inspiration behind me starting my own fitness blog. You're sure to find great fitness fashion advice here!

Know of any other inspirational fitness bloggers? Let me know in the comments below!





1 comment:

  1. nice great blogs indeed - more motivation for me to look up :D

    ReplyDelete