Friday, June 8, 2012

My Journey With Nike Women to Nike Women's Marathon 2012


What can I say to get you to realize just how amazing this day was? I don't know if there are words to describe my excitement, but I will sure give it my best shot. I knew my new gear from Nike Women would arrive today and waiting to get off work was pure torture. Just knowing that my box of brand new Nike gear was waiting for me at home was almost too much to handle. When I finally got home and was able to open my package I was so excited! I may have jumped around the room a little bit! Inside was a bright purple backpack full of Nike gear. The Nike Cheyenne Vapor Running Backpack looked small, but what was inside was amazing! Tons of new Nike gear!


I love the Nike Lunar Glide shoes and my current pair was running on it's last leg. Nike Women sent me a brand new pair of Nike Lunar Glide 3's! These shoes are great for long distances and I know they will be amazing for my Nike Women's Marathon Training. With all the miles I will be running these shoes will be broken in very soon. I can't imagine a better way to try out my shoes than going for a run tomorrow morning with one of my running buddies. Watch out world, the journey has begun! My goal for the Nike Women's Marathon is to complete it in four hours and with these new kicks I know I will be able to work hard at my training workouts and really push myself on the track.


Nike also gave me this amazing coat. I can't tell you how long I have been looking at this coat and wishing for it and Nike Women was kind enough to give me the chance to try it out! The Nike Cyclone Vapor jacket is so lightweight, I barely realize that I am wearing it. It will be perfect for my early morning runs and when there is a light rain I need to shield myself from. I will be trying this out tomorrow morning. 

I will be sure to share with you my feedback on the other great items I received when I try them out and  do a photo shoot so that I can do them justice! Stay tuned for my Nike Women's Marathon training journey, the highs and lows, my gear guide, nutritional tips and more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment