Saturday, April 6, 2013

Nuun Hood to Coast

The moment has arrived! I just submitted my 2013 Hood to Coast video entry to run with Team Nuun! I could not be more excited and more nervous. I have wanted to do this race for years. I grew up in Oregon and this race has a lot of meaning for me. I entered the lottery this last year but was not chosen. Unfortunately, they can only take about 50% of the teams that enter. When I saw that Nuun Hydration was doing a contest and giving twenty female bloggers the chance to run on their team, I knew I had to enter. This would be a dream come true!

I worked with some of my amazing co-workers and friends to create this video showing Nuun why I would be a great pick for their team. Check it out, let me know what you think and then head over to Nuun's Twitter and Facebook accounts and let them know I'd be a great fit for their team! One of my other friends, Elizabeth is applying to go too. I hope we both get to run the 32nd Annual Hood to Coast race and can dominate the course this year and make new running friends throughout this two day relay.

Nuun Hood to Coast Relay Team Application

4 comments:

  1. I love this!!!! What do you shoot your video with? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am really hoping to get to run with Nuun! It looks like such a fun race! I actually had some friends from work film it and they used a few different cameras to shoot it. I'm not much of a videographer, but they were very supportive and helped a lot!

      Delete
  2. this is AWESOME!!!!! What a great video!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth! I could not have done it without my amazing friends! Fingers crossed!

      Delete