Thursday, January 26, 2012

Nike Blog Feature

Nike did a special feature on my half-marathon run this last weekend with them. You can check it out at the blog on NikeWomen.com. They were kind enough to feature two runners participating in the virtual race and I was one of the lucky ones chosen! Not only did I receive a Nike+ kit, but I also got the chance to share my experience with all of you great ladies who follow Nike Women. 

This half-marathon was great and I hope you all get a chance to participate in one at some point. The feeling of accomplishment when you finish those last few miles just can't be beat. I have been resting some this week, I only went running once, but I have been working a lot on my strength training and stretching. I have also been keeping up with my Nike Training Club workouts that I love so much. If you haven't gotten the app yet you should really check it out! 

I've also been watching a lot of tennis this week with the Australian Open going on so that has cut into my workout time. The final is Saturday and I couldn't be more excited. I'm ready to get my cheering mode on and cheer for Rafa Nadal and Maria Sharapova. Time to make every move count! 

No comments:

Post a Comment