Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Nike+ Women's-half Marathon


It's coming up this weekend - the Nike+ Women's Half-Marathon. I am getting so excited. I am looking forward to running this marathon in my town and on my terms. There are so many opportunities to make this marathon my own, and it is a Nike event, which makes it that much better in my book. Yes, I am a little bit addicted to Nike! If you haven't signed up yet there is still time to make this weekend count and benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

I thought this race couldn't get any better, but then I participated in a question and answer session on why I am running the Nike+ Women's Half-marathon and am featured on the Nike blog! This is so exciting for me and I am looking forward to this weekend so much now!

If you haven't checked out what is happening with Nike lately check them out on Facebook or Nike.com. Nike is an endless amount of inspiration for me and I get inspired every day by their professional athletes and inspirational campaigns. Check them out today!


No comments:

Post a Comment