Saturday, January 21, 2012

Nike Fuel Band

Tracking for every move I make and seamless integration with my iPhone to count my calories burned, steps taken and activity for the day is just what I need. Nike never ceases to create a product that I hope to use to enhance my training! This past Thursday they introduced the Nike Fuel Band, when worn on your wrist throughout the day it tracks your calories burned, steps taken and allows you to set goals for the day and then to #makeitcount. I would love to have one.

This year I am training for so many races and working to improve my strength. The fuel band would be beneficial to be able to see my calorie burn every day and track my progress easily online. It may just be a dream for me for a while, but perhaps at some point I will get one and see if it is as great as it looks. I will be sure to keep you posted when I do.

At the Nike launch in New York employees got to test out the band all over town. They even tested it by playing a tennis match in Grand Central station. Tennis in Grand Central station, really? What I wouldn't do to be able to do that.

Only time will tell how effective and accurate the fuel band is, but I have faith and will continue to keep it at the top of my wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment