Saturday, March 3, 2012

Make the Best of Any Situation

I love this picture! I think it says everything that needs to be said about pushing yourself and making the best of any situation. No matter what life throws at you, take on the challenge and make yourself stronger than before.

It's important to always think positively and allow yourself to grow from difficult and seemingly impossible situations. Find a way to conquer the toughest situations in your life and use them to better yourself.

It's no secret that I am NOT flexible. So for the month of March I am challenging myself to stretch with the Nike Training Club Shawn Johnson stretch workout. It's 15 minutes a day and works every major muscle group. If you want to join me in this challenge download the Nike Training Club app on iTunes and start stretching today. I'll post about my results the first week of April so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment