Friday, March 9, 2012

Keep Fighting

 Nobody expects you to win. No one but you can truly feel the joy of success and the pain of failure. In everything you do, do it with one hundred percent passion. Those long hours you put in at the gym are only known by you. No one can put in training for you or push you to work harder than before. But pushing yourself is what makes you better, it makes you stronger.

I pushed myself today and this week with my workouts and blog posts. I ran 12 miles this week, played tennis and trained with my Nike Training Club app everyday. I posted about my journey and about training that I do to push myself to be better than I was yesterday. I pushed myself to stretch for 15 minutes after each session and I am already feeling more flexible. I am getting better.

I challenge you to keep fighting every day. Keep pushing to become stronger, faster and more talented than you were before. Putting in the time and the energy to make yourself stronger will be worth it and will pay off. There is nothing better than showing up at a race or event knowing that you have put in the work and left nothing to chance. Knowing that you are prepared for anything life throws at you and are disciplined enough to seize those great moments in life will be worth the sweat and tears it took to get you there.

Happy training everyone! Get out there and enjoy the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment